Our firm is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary to join our Litigation department. Minimum 2 years of experience with stable job history.
Required Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Significant experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook & Excel) and Acrobat.
- Typing skills of 60+ wpm.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions in a changing environment.
- Solid organization skills, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and be flexible to accommodate last minute changes.
- Knowledge of court systems, federal and state court-filings, and other litigation-related responsibilities.
- You are a self-starter, proactive, able to complete tasks with minimum supervision, and have meticulous follow-up skills.
- The ideal Candidate will perform a variety of duties assisting three attorneys to whom assigned according to firm policies and procedures, and complete work assignments during business hours (8:30am-5:00pm).
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Duties include editing documents, maintaining positive contact with clients and co-workers, observing confidentiality of client matters, organizing and maintaining client files; scanning and filing documents into electronic database; maintaining attorneys calendars on two platforms, scheduling meetings independently or as directed.
For your hard work and experience we offer a great office environment and competitive benefits, including ~11 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Time, Paid Birthday Day Off, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) & Profit Sharing, Off-street Parking. Qualified/Interested candidates, please apply today for immediate consideration. We look forward to meeting you.
1) Submit resume in PDF format; Attn: Susan A. Subject re Litigation Secretary Position.
2) If your resume meets our qualifications, we will contact you to schedule an initial interview.