Mullen & Henzell, a growing full-service law firm, is currently seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to work with attorneys in support of our Estate & Trust practice from a legal and administrative perspective.
Specific Responsibilities include:
* Manage calendars, organize and schedule external and internal meetings, Zooms, etc.
* Open, maintain and close client files.
* Prepare and draft a variety of legal documents.
* Document production, proofreading, and/or editing, final form for signing, and tracking any necessary client follow-up to assure timely processing.
* Handle multiple projects at once.
* Filing, sorting, and scanning documents.
* 2 or more years of related legal administrative support experience, preferably in trusts and estates.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Internet research skills, document management systems, document management software.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in grammar and spelling.
* Proactive work style and analytical skills: able to read, research, review, verify and route correspondence, reports and legal documents.
* Strong production skills with ability to produce accurate work product when formatting documents, inputting data, editing, copying, scanning and transmitting text, data and graphics.
* Excellent client service skills with proven record of building effective relationships with clients.
Position is full-time 8:30-5:00 in our Santa Barbara office. Excellent long term career opportunity. Send resume and cover letter to: Susan Subject re Assistant position.
Voted “Best Law Firm” in SB Independent Readers’ Poll!